Monday, April 26, 2010

On the new DSi XL

Right now I`m writing this from my DSi XL and seeing that it works. Even though it takes a little while to get the hang of typing on it, it`s not so bad. It might take just a little more effort than typing on a keyboard but it`s really fun to do but also makes your hand tired. As for many other features included with the DSi XL such as Flip Note, Picto Chat, Photo Clock, the camera, and of course the Web app which is what I`m on right now using to blog to you. Isn`t that cool? I think it is. Any one who doesn`t well too bad for you. While all the rest of us are enjoying my coolness by typing on a DSi XL you are probably alone because everyone else thinks it`s cool. Go be a hater some where else. I don`t need this, ok, I don`t need this. Now my hand is starting to cramp so I`m gonna stop bloggin`for now. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment