Saturday, April 24, 2010

I DON'T LIKE COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T LIKE COFFEE! What is SO good about coffee anyway? It's just beans ground up and then brewed with hot water. What is so good about that? Well if anyone can tell me what's so good about coffee I would love it if you did! It tastes like burnt dirt. Nothing more than burnt dirt. Who likes to eat dirt, let alone burnt dirt? I know that basically no one likes to eat dirt unless they're from some weird foreign place... then that would be the only exception. Or Pre-k and Kindergarten. They sometimes eat dirt, but only sometimes. I don't know why they eat it but it's really disgusting and all dirt is just worm poo, and that's disgusting. I don't know but where did they get that nasty habit? I don't know about you but I don't eat dirt. That's all I have to say (But it's kind of weird how we got from coffee to dirt? Lol!).

No comments:

Post a Comment